Round Rock Home Inspector Finds Dangerous Electric Panel

Dangerous Electrical Panel

Zinsco Electric Panel

During a recent home inspection, this Zinsco electric panel was discovered. Zinsco panels often can fail to operate properly and may leave homes and homeowners at risk to both fire and electrical shock. These panels can work fine for years, but as homes have increased energy demands, these panels may overheat and portions of it melt.

If a breaker melts to the bus bar of the panel and can no longer adequately trip in case of an overcurrent or short circuit, an extreme amount of power from the outside electrical supply surges into a home’s panel and circuits. Once that happens, it cannot be stopped or shut off manually. Electricity will burn until it runs out of fuel or the wires melt. The panel could overheat and catch fire, causing serious harm to a home and its occupants.

If you want a home inspector who is so thorough you won’t get stuck with unexpected post closing expenses, then you need Gateway Inspections working for you.

You will receive a computer generated report complete with color pictures of the issues we uncover, so don’t delay, schedule your inspection today at 512-639-9905 or email: schillercharles@gmail.com and get the Peace Of Mind you deserve when buying your next home!

Gateway Inspections Inc
512-639-9905
Email: schillercharles@gmail.com
http://www.roundrockhomeinspector.com
Professional Inspector TREC #2717

Be Sociable, Share!

Leave a Reply